Ajwain Seeds 500g
- Hides Fine Foods’ Ajwain Seeds come from India, but in other parts of the world they’re called Carom Seeds.
- Ajwain Seeds have many health benefits, such as aiding indigestion and improving cholesterol levels.
- Season your own food perfectly with a wonderful flavour, without leaving the comfort of your kitchen.
- Ajwain Seeds are often used in the making of savoury pastries and parathas.
- Minimalistic food-grade packaging, made out of recyclable plastic. Minimum waste, maximum flavour. This family-run business is full of love, packed in the UK to the highest standard.
You can also find us here: