Hides Fine Foods’ Valentine Hearts
An easy recipe to make for your Valentine, or something to get the kids involved with. The core recipe is vegan, and the garnish can be very easily customised to suit your own dietary requirements.
– 83g strawberries, chopped
– 83g raspberries
– 60ml coconut cream
– 35g Hides Fine Foods cashew nuts, soaked for an hour
– 2 tbsp maple syrup
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 2 tbsp coconut oil
– Blend the strawberries and raspberries.
– Add the remaining ingredients to the blender, and blend for around 15 seconds, until smooth
– Pour the mixture into silicone heart moulds. Freeze for 2 hours.
– When the 2 hours is almost up, melt the Dark Chocolate Flavoured Flakes. Pop the hearts out of the moulds, and decorate with the melted chocolate.
– Serve and enjoy!