Hides Fine Foods’ Simple Cashew Cream Sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 diced white onion
- 150 grams Hides Fine Foods whole cashew nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- ½ teaspoon vegetable stock powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 175ml water
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Soak the cashew nuts in cold water overnight before beginning the recipe.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan on a medium low heat. Soften the onion slowly, without giving it any colour.
- Add the onion and the remaining ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth, and mix into pasta or however else you wish to use it! It’s that simple.
You can also find us here:
The information in this article is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Hides Fine Foods takes no responsibility for the subsequent use or application of the information provided in this article.