- 1kg Hides Fine Foods Bulk Mixed Nuts & Raisins
- 50g Hides Fine Foods Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil melted
- ½ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat your oven to 180c/160 Fan/ 350F. Line a large baking tray.
- In a bowl add the Mixed Nuts & Raisins and Pumpkin seeds.
- Add in the Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder and Smoked Paprika. Mix well.
- Pour over the Maple Syrup and melted Coconut Oil and mix.
- Spread out evenly on the lined baking tray. Roast for 20 minutes, turning them twice.
- Once golden brown, leave on the side and let them cool. Store in an airtight container.
The information in this article is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Hides Fine Foods takes no responsibility for the subsequent use or application of the information provided in this article.