Hides Fine Foods’ Granola
- 75g Hides Fine Foods flaked almonds
- 50g Hides Fine Foods pecan nuts
- 50g Hides Fine Foods chopped dried apricots
- 50g Hides Fine Foods pumpkin seeds
- 25g Hides Fine Foods sunflower seeds
- 1tbsp Hides Fine Foods sesame seeds
- 1tbsp Hides Fine Foods linseeds
- 250g Hides Fine Foods porridge oats
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Hides Find Foods raw thick chipped coconut
- 50g Hides Fine Foods golden South African sultanas
- 50g Hides Fine Foods Sweetened Sour cherries
- 6tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- Chop up the pecan nuts add into a mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl. Stir well.
- Spread over a large baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, checking half way through and stirring.
- Leave to cool, and then it’s ready! It will store well for up to a month.
The information in this article is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. This should not be used for health or diet recommendations. Third party sources have been provided where used. Some estimates have been used in this article and should be checked by the reader prior to consideration. Hides Fine Foods takes no responsibility for the subsequent use or application of the information provided in this article.