Hides Fine Foods’ Chocolate Tiffin
- 3 tbsp Hides Fine Foods Bulk Cocoa Powder
- 100g butter
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 25g Hides Fine Foods Bulk Light Brown Soft Sugar
- 225g Hides Fine Foods Bulk Milk Chocolate Chips
- 225g crushed digestive biscuits
- 150g Hides Fine Foods Bulk Chilean Jumbo Raisins
- 100g Hides Fine Foods Bulk White Chocolate Chips
- Add the Hides Fine Foods Cocoa Powder, the Hides Fine Foods Light Brown Soft Sugar, the butter and the golden syrup and head in a saucepan until melted.
- Add the crushed biscuits, Hides Fine Foods Chilean Jumbo Raisins. Press the mixture into a 20cm square greased tin.
- Melt the Hides Fine Foods Milk Chocolate Chips in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water, and pour on top of the mixture in the tin. Smooth over. Score squares into the mixture and chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Melt the Hides Fine Foods White Chocolate Chips and drizzle over the top. Chill until the white chocolate is set and then cut into squares. Enjoy!
You can also find us here:
The information in this article is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. Hides Fine Foods takes no responsibility for the subsequent use or application of the information provided in this article.