Hides Fine Foods’ Chia Pudding
Chia pudding is creamy and refreshing, and almost certainly something you won’t have tried before. A perfect summer breakfast you can enjoy with little effort, it is also extremely transportable too:
- 3 tablespoons Hides Fine Foods Chia Seeds
- 175ml milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl. Refrigerate overnight and enjoy in the morning! It really is that simple.
Here are some additions to your Chia Pudding we recommend that you could add:
- Hides Fine Foods Chopped Dried Apricots
- Hides Fine Foods Small Provincial Currants
- Hides Fine Foods Dried Sweetened Cranberries
- Hides Fine Foods Pumpkin Seeds
The information in this article is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. This should not be used for health or diet recommendations. Third party sources have been provided where used. Some estimates have been used in this article and should be checked by the reader prior to consideration. Hides Fine Foods takes no responsibility for the subsequent use or application of the information provided in this article.