Hides Fine Foods’ Baked Oats
- 80g Hides Fine Foods porridge oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 230ml milk
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp Hides Fine Foods dark chocolate flavoured flakes
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan.
- Blend all the ingredients besides the chocolate flaked together until creamy.
- Pour into a baking dish. Sprinkle on top the dark chocolate flavoured flakes.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes if you want it gooey, another 10 minutes if you want it to be more firm. Leave to cool slightly, then enjoy warm!
The information in this article is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publication. This should not be used for health or diet recommendations. Third party sources have been provided where used. Some estimates have been used in this article and should be checked by the reader prior to consideration. Hides Fine Foods takes no responsibility for the subsequent use or application of the information provided in this article.